No Bake Protein Cookies
What's better than cookies? No Bake Protein Cookies, of course.
- 1 cup quick or old fashioned rolled oats (use certified gluten free oats for GF version)
- 2 cups MUSCLE MILK® Organic protein powder, chocolate
- 1/3 cup peanuts, unsalted
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp warm water
- Line large baking sheet or a cooling rack with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together oats, protein powder and peanuts.
- In a powerful blender or food processor, process until smooth peanut butter, coconut oil, dates and water. Pour into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix until combined. The batter will be quite thick. If you still see dry patches, add water by a tablespoon and keep mixing.
- Scoop the dough with a spoon or a small scoop, roll into golf size balls and flatten with your hands. Place on a prepared baking sheet and repeat this step until you run out of dough. Refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour and enjoy cold.